Free Showcase Posters till the 18th! (CLOSED)

LtNightly

I am back lol. Anyway in celebration of me getting a low tier dream unusual of mine. I am doing only Free Loadout Posters/Profile Pics!

Please list your "order" for this below. No Steam adds(Only add me if u want an detailed poster or the other packages i offer!)

READ PLEASE"

What is/What do I mean by Free loadout Posters? If you have done business with me this is my cheapest package. (Besides a PFP). Nothing complicated about it and is cheap(original price is 7 ref). 

Like the name entails, It is just for showing off a loadout. Basically a showcase.

That means i wont do any extra stuff like having a medic heal someone in the back or having a fight going on. Just a simple showcase w/ some minor things added(Ill add some stuff to give the poster more of a touch if need be. But most of the time I wont go out of my way to do this unless the poster looks stale).

So an Example of a Loadout poster - 

4AD733DD28A167D89FB495D9F1A89D29338BF837

F7D954FB533B5B2C4246D1122114CC310AA9C4CC

Example List for a Template to follow by

Map + Location on Map(be specific please if you do want a certain location on the map):

Cosmetics With Unusuals or Paints:

Gun w/ or without Skin

Character + Team:

Pose(can be any ingame pose or custom):

In Celebration, here is my Unusual Showcase. A Kill-a-watt Slo Poke!

lowteirunusualthumbnail.png

NOTE: I AM A HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT RN AND I DO HAVE ONLINE CLASS's. ILL TRY TO GET THE POSTERS THROUGHOUT TO YOU NEXT WEEK/THIS WEEKEND

Map: Harvest, on top of point hut thing.

Cosmetics: Citizen Cane w/ Frozen Icefall (Glasses style), Dictator painted White, Dead of Night painted Team Spirit (Light style)

Gun: Kunai in one hand, Dead ringer in other

Character: Red Spy

Pose: Don't mind

Thats pretty cool, and on behalf of everyone who might/will ask, we appreciate it. But... I'd quite like my own so I can replace my terrible quality pfp lol

Map - eyeaduct (pref with skull in underworld, or the moon in background but idm I'd just take any halloween map tbh)

Appearance ~ (soldier) Full metal drill hat with sulphurous painted black, unpainted diplomat, Lord cockswains chops and pipe unpainted. No weapon needed.

Pose ~ A simple salute, or using the requiem taunt. If you choose to include a ks, please use a manndarin cerebral at killstreak 5.

If any of these are too difficult, feel free to skip them. I'm just glad that someone would do this.

Map - Badlands (Red Spire) character standing on the wooden part of the spire with the skybox/sun behind him

Appearance - (Red Team) Soldier's Slope Scopers (Amateur style) with killawatt, Antarctic Parka, and Cuban Bristle Crisis

Pose - Holding the launcher with one hand by the grip or something like that, if it is not possible whatever you find cool.

Cheers.

Thanks for offering this, really cool of you.

Could I have a loadout showcase for my soldier.

Map: Barnblitz, outside of last point building

Team captian purple energy, cuban bristle crisis painted noble hatters violet, fancy dress uniform also violet.

Weapons: original in one hand, shotgun in other.

Character: red soldier

Pose: original in one hand off to the side slightly and shotgun in other resting back on his shoulder if possible, no worries if not.

Thanks again man and gratz on the dream unusual!

Big congrats on the unusual!

RED Medic Showcase:

Map: Sunshine, Blu Cafe

Loadout:

• Morning Glory Das Naggenvatcher
  • Scourge of the Sky
  • Evening Nine Pipe Problem

Weapons: stock medi gun OR crusader's crossbow, depending on your mood

take your time, if anything just contact me over discord @henroo#6233 if something goes wrong.

• Administrators

Red Sniper Loadout:

Map and Location: Dustbowl on the first cap of Section 2 scoping in the direction that the arrow points in the image below

Loadout: Green Black Hole Professional's Panama + Dead of Night (Dark Style, painted A Deep Commitment to Purple) + Chromatic Corruption Teufort Tooth Kicker

Weapon: Professional Killstreak Festive Sniper Rifle (Manndarin + Singularity)
Pose: Scoping in 

Much thanks in advance! Congrats on the dream unusual acquisition.

map.PNG

Hi again, could I get a Soldier showcase poster:

Cosmetics:

Starstorm Slumber Boxcar Bomber

Cuban Bristle Crisis

Flakcatcher

Weapon:

Strange High Roller's Rocket Launcher (Minimum wear) with Pro KS eye effect: Tornado and Agonizing Emerald - Also please add the Stat Clock to the weapon if possible

Map and pose is artist's choice.

Also, congrats on the unusual!

23 hours ago, SparkyYT said:

Map: Harvest, on top of point hut thing.

Cosmetics: Citizen Cane w/ Frozen Icefall (Glasses style), Dictator painted White, Dead of Night painted Team Spirit (Light style)

Gun: Kunai in one hand, Dead ringer in other

Character: Red Spy

Pose: Don't mind

free_poster_sparkysiggned.png

On 5/16/2020 at 8:07 PM, RockSolidWood said:

Thats pretty cool, and on behalf of everyone who might/will ask, we appreciate it. But... I'd quite like my own so I can replace my terrible quality pfp lol

Map - eyeaduct (pref with skull in underworld, or the moon in background but idm I'd just take any halloween map tbh)

Appearance ~ (soldier) Full metal drill hat with sulphurous painted black, unpainted diplomat, Lord cockswains chops and pipe unpainted. No weapon needed.

Pose ~ A simple salute, or using the requiem taunt. If you choose to include a ks, please use a manndarin cerebral at killstreak 5.

If any of these are too difficult, feel free to skip them. I'm just glad that someone would do this.

A1C4246FD9102A0DF6D56C006AE10D547CA62472

9 hours ago, lieutenantnightly said:

A1C4246FD9102A0DF6D56C006AE10D547CA62472

Thats great. I'll be sure to let people know of you, and I'll leave a link to your profile in mine to indicate you were the creator. Thank you for your time and effort.

On 5/16/2020 at 8:32 PM, chad flexington said:

Map - Badlands (Red Spire) character standing on the wooden part of the spire with the skybox/sun behind him

Appearance - (Red Team) Soldier's Slope Scopers (Amateur style) with killawatt, Antarctic Parka, and Cuban Bristle Crisis

Pose - Holding the launcher with one hand by the grip or something like that, if it is not possible whatever you find cool.

Cheers.

2C5330F3C35C98FA3E8689294C5CC4CF5FB37F8A

On 5/16/2020 at 10:08 PM, Baldy said:

Team captian purple energy, cuban bristle crisis painted noble hatters violet, fancy dress uniform also violet.

Pose: original in one hand off to the side slightly and shotgun in other resting back on his shoulder if possible, no worries if not.

2C56FDCD63CD6C11413C396DA1E88381F568D9B6

I want a soldier pfp,i can pay if i like it.

Map:Degroot,standing near to the entrance but i would like if some of the towers were seen,

Items:Purple Energy Toy Soldier,The Diplomat,And the Killers Kit

Weapon:Austtralium Black Box,I want it to be just as in the queens guard pose,i want his rockets one side to be down,the other side is up like under his arm,if you type queens guard in google youll see what im saying,i would like the shooting site to be on the top

Character:Red soldier

Pose:Queens guard pose,but i want it to be a little like the one upper me,like a little looking down so we can see the towers on the upper side

On 5/16/2020 at 10:08 PM, Baldy said:

FF05166F9DE7F9AE148EBEA33470BEB4B81F1710

On 5/17/2020 at 3:19 AM, ᴾᴾᴹ Shuffle Spy said:

Red Sniper Loadout:

Map and Location: Dustbowl on the first cap of Section 2 scoping in the direction that the arrow points in the image below

Loadout: Green Black Hole Professional's Panama + Dead of Night (Dark Style, painted A Deep Commitment to Purple) + Chromatic Corruption Teufort Tooth Kicker

Weapon: Professional Killstreak Festive Sniper Rifle (Manndarin + Singularity)
Pose: Scoping in 

Much thanks in advance! Congrats on the dream unusual acquisition.

map.PNG7EC0C7F3DD968F2C028F23C04C905CEC6C9183E9

20 hours ago, Darius said:

I want a soldier pfp,i can pay if i like it.

Map:Degroot,standing near to the entrance but i would like if some of the towers were seen,

Items:Purple Energy Toy Soldier,The Diplomat,And the Killers Kit

Weapon:Austtralium Black Box,I want it to be just as in the queens guard pose,i want his rockets one side to be down,the other side is up like under his arm,if you type queens guard in google youll see what im saying,i would like the shooting site to be on the top

Character:Red soldier

Pose:Queens guard pose,but i want it to be a little like the one upper me,like a little looking down so we can see the towers on the upper side

Sorry to say that i am no longer doing them for free. So you will have to pay for it. Ill send u more details of the pfp when i add u.

On 5/17/2020 at 11:32 AM, thE siLEncE said:

Hi again, could I get a Soldier showcase poster:

Cosmetics:

Starstorm Slumber Boxcar Bomber

Cuban Bristle Crisis

Flakcatcher

Weapon:

Strange High Roller's Rocket Launcher (Minimum wear) with Pro KS eye effect: Tornado and Agonizing Emerald - Also please add the Stat Clock to the weapon if possible

Map and pose is artist's choice.

Also, congrats on the unusual!

35A4A4C22A7116933B9A8FCF28CAF7761E330672

I usually dont mess around with the killstreak eyes alot, so if i messed it up somehow(like the pose for the eyes) please tell me lol

• LtNightly locked this topic

Archived