Time to settle this once and for all. Green vs Purple(or pink) effects!

Slam

If you had to choose between one effect or the other, which would you choose?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Green Energy or Purple Energy?

• Green Energy
    • Purple Energy
  2. 2. Green Confetti or Purple Confetti?

• Green Confetti
    • Purple Confetti
  3. 3. Haunted Phantasm Jr. or Ghastly Ghosts Jr.?

• Haunted Phantasm Jr.
    • Ghastly Ghosts Jr.
  4. 4. Starstorm Insomnia (Green Stars) or Starstorm Slumber (Purple Stars)?

• Starstorm Insomnia (Green Stars)
    • Starstorm Slumber (Purple Stars)
  5. 5. Anti-Freeze or Roboactive?

• Anti-Freeze
    • Roboactive

Valve and the community seem to have an obsession with making an effect have a Green and a Purple version. So fuck it let's see who likes what more.

Effect sets with a third color variant are excluded, I.E. the bats, portal effects, etc.

If you downright hate both effect choices, then oh well cry me a river baby.

purple gang

also u left out :

spellbound / arcana

its a puzzle to me / its a mystery to everyone

wood / groove

You're doing it wrong. There is only 1 true god tier, Nuts and Bolts.

Its not just 1 effect, its 2 (in name) and 4! in reality

1) Nuts orbiting your head

2) Bolts orbiting your head

3) Nuts raining to the ground periodically

4) Bolts raining to the ground periodically

Add in low observability (looking at you bright white headed snipers) and a legacy spanning right up to the start of unusuals and you got yourself the best, highest tier, effect in the game

Depends.

Haunted Phantasm Jr VS Ghastly - Phantasm takes this one, the watery-green color of the ghosts + it's the official in-game color when the ghosts rise from the ground on Carnival of Carnage

Demonflame vs Darkblaze - Darkblaze wins, it's more sought after and the fireballs on Darkblaze glow whereas demonflame's don't

Green VS Purple Energy - Green energy, purple energy looks kinda gay ngl and the yellow at the tip looks like mustard-gas

Arcana Vs Spellbound - Arcana easily, spellbound may as well as well be invisible and I've owned both of these effects

Chiroptera Venenata Vs Poisoned Shadows - Again I've owned both, the purple trail on Shadows makes it more unique and I feel Chiroptera is a bit too bright

Starstorm Insomnia vs Starstorm Slumber - Insomnia's color reminds me of those glow-in-the-dark stars we would stick in our bedrooms, so it reminds me of sleep more. Insomnia wins!

Purple will always win out, on all of them. 

On any hat.

red+blue= purple.  tf2 team colors.

also a rare and highly sought after color/pigment throughout time

blue+yellow=green.  ..

2 hours ago, renshin said:

purple gang

also u left out :

spellbound / arcana

its a puzzle to me / its a mystery to everyone

wood / groove

Spellbound has a bit of a large variety in colors that it doesn't really feel like a "purple" effect to me even if it looks like it does. It has a lot of blues, reds, and pinks, where as Arcana is just all green. Puzzle and Mystery are the most forgettable effects in the game that you never ever see, so I didn't think there was a point in listing them, and I didn't think to add the woods effects. That's just my opinion though.

uh sometimes both, maybe never, massed flies best effect

thank you for coming to my TED talk

85% purple
For some reason they rarely ever use nice shades of green, purple doesn't seem to have this issue (except with energies, for some reason 'purple' energy isn't even purple)

nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo 

4 minutes ago, Keks said:

nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo nothing beats bonzo 

BONZO MASTER RACE

Rare colors ftw. Black Gang, Blue Gang? Where ya at. Halloween clouds are hands down the sickest effects in the game. Also i like twisted radiance but i might be abit biased on all those choices

1 hour ago, Freak4ever2000™ said:

Rare colors ftw. Black Gang, Blue Gang? Where ya at. Halloween clouds are hands down the sickest effects in the game. Also i like twisted radiance but i might be abit biased on all those choices

Which halloween clouds? Do you mean Amaranthine/The Ooze/Stare From Beyond or Cloudy/Harvest/Secret? 

3 hours ago, Freak4ever2000™ said:

I think twisted radiance looks great on engi

why not wear a Green Black Hole hat and have the best of both worlds?

would be cool if someone around here had a GBH Sola Topi they would be willing to sell for 60 keys... (hint)

Archived