Need help pricing an outdated halloween hat

rdre123

I have a secret to everybody rimmed raincatcher and I'm not sure what it's worth. I saw that the stormy 13th rimmed raincatcher was priced between 150-190 keys a few days ago but obviously that not concrete evidence for the price of my hat. What do you guys think it's worth and how likely is it to sell at that price? thanks

It probably could fetch 150ish, but it's a super niche interest so you'd be sitting on it for a while, (the 150 sale on the Stormy 13th one seemingly took several months). Definitely 100+ though, maybe 110 if you want it gone decently quickly. You'd be competing with a Secret Tippler's more than anything, which is currently up for about 140.

You can probably get 130-140 for it without having to wait a ridiculously long time. Right now there's a Secret Tippler's Tricorne up for 145, which is virtually the same hat except different colors, and Oddfuture has been trying to sell it around that range for months.

The thing to remember is the Rimmed Raincatcher and Tippler's Tricorne are both mediocre-tier hats, that's why you can get Scorching on them for 40 keys or less any day of the week.

16 hours ago, DRIFTA said:

fun fact: secret tricorne is the best hat in the game

fun fact: everyone has his own favourite hat in the game

1 hour ago, Vebster said:

fun fact: everyone has his own favourite hat in the game

it was clearly a joke but thank you for your insight

Archived