Making SFM TF2 Posters for 5 Refined (Open)

Box Truck

I haven't been too productive lately and I thought I might as well start doing poster commissions for 5 Refined each.

VITAL INFORMATION:

- The limit of characters is only one.

- Once the poster is done, I will render it in low quality as a preview until the payment goes through, this is to avoid the potential in me getting scammed.

- I suggest you add me on Steam and comment on my profile so I know you are interested and it'll be more convenient. My profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078707371/

- Please specify what you want in the poster such as the map, character(s), cosmetics, pose and potentially weapons.

- Please do not request anything NSFW, thank you.

Examples:

61CE26D0D1E96381998EC1E89C392CD2DFE38D3182F12A9F5650B7D6C54E126622235874ADCC4969CA5300D2E3E95D091A0B779383F4595EA18FAEC7

Thanks, and have fun!

Usually I wouldn’t listen to Nipples, as they can’t talk, but Slippery Nipples is right. Those are amazing posters, and for only two ref? It’s a miracle! 😇

4 hours ago, Slippery Nipple said:

You are undercharging for your work. I'd charge at least half a key if I were you.

Thanks a lot, the low price tag tends to attract a lot more clients and a lot of nice people are within this community who give indefinite tips. :)

2 hours ago, ChrisPy Bacon said:

Usually I wouldn’t listen to Nipples, as they can’t talk, but Slippery Nipples is right. Those are amazing posters, and for only two ref? It’s a miracle! 😇

Thanks a lot for the positive comment! : )

Bump, hired the price a bit so I don't completely destroy the economy as that is the least of my intentions.

Archived