Noticed a lot of hackers lately?

Snizzle

Has anyone noticed a lot of hackers on here lately? Seems like 1 out of 5 games I que I will be placed in a game with at least 10+ other hackers. They all share the same name of MYG)T or something like that, and they all flood the chat with racist messages.

Anyone else running into this issue?

yeah i gave up on goin casual, they are most likely a bunch of bots anti aiming around , seems like tf2 turned into hack vs hack lol..

7 minutes ago, Roi said:

yeah i gave up on goin casual, they are most likely a bunch of bots anti aiming around , seems like tf2 turned into hack vs hack lol..

True, or those weird micspammer commercial things

Ran into cat-bots again. 2fort seems overrun with them right now. But its also good practice lmao. Throw on battalions and just land splash damage. Their AI isnt that good tbh.

There is also bunch of cathook hack users (do not confuse with bots ,and some of them have kinda expensive bp) 

People are less and less afraid of vac ban and they start using this type of hacking (Not only autoaim , they use wh and crits on click too)

I've already exposed 3 of them and they instantly blocked me and deleted comments/conversations

1 hour ago, Lʌyer said:

(Not only autoaim , they use wh and crits on click too)

Is that why people are getting so many crits? I thought random crits were just on steroids randomly recently

55 minutes ago, JayTee said:

Is that why people are getting so many crits? I thought random crits were just on steroids randomly recently

its probably one of the main reason, those providers usually add those kind of exploits if valve doesnt patch them properly, i guess its not only limited to crit, maybe some ubercharge thing too along with other stuff. Definitely annoying..

I am not sure if reporting them for cheating is helping. I guess all we can do is do our part to make tf2 great again.

50 minutes ago, JayTee said:

Few of them yes , i still haven't figured out how it works but there is some kind of script included in hack that allows people to get crit by clicking bind key ,

One guy had a crit effect like in match outcome (no he wasnt been healed by med with kritz)

Just about every game has an obvious hacker, but what happens most of the time for me is you call a vote, and they leave before the vote ends, and then you can play.

If it doesn't clear up fast, then I just go play some Mann Up MvM.

Archived