Have a question about odd-levelled weapon

uchimatan

For quite a long time I had this thing, even forgot that I had it, but noticed the other day: level 3 connivers kunai. They are supposed to be level 1, and in stats it shows there are only 4 of those to exist.

So, question is: do people care about such stuff and it can be worth something, or no one does and it can just go as prof ks kunai?

Thanks in advance for replies.

Edit: now after my bp loaded, 5 exist, not 4. Eh.

kunai.jpg

Yes, glitched level uniques can go for a lot, a collector might be interested in it, don't get yourself sharked!

they don't fetch a lot more than normal, but I'd be pretty interested to pair with my lvl 3 exo spycicle tbh

I've paid 1-25 keys for my off level handshakes if you would like a reference point. The one key was for a 1o33 and the guy honestly didn't want anything for it but I felt bad not giving him anything, I paid 12 keys for another one at the same level. 40 keys for a 1o2 and 1o15 together and the guy threw in a lvl 2 rainblower as well, I consider I paid 25 for the 1o2 and 15 for 1o15. I'd be willing to offer 5 keys on this cause it's not a handshake but still would be cool to have. I'm sure you could do better if you found an avid collector of off levels or kunais, maybe Toxins or Tasty Salamanders would be interested.

Edit apparently my 1o2 is now a 1o3, a new one was tracked recently that I wasn't made aware of, huh.

Since its an MvM Level glitch, its indeed quite rare. Dont let it go for cheap, but for how much? No fucking clue. The only people interested in stuff like that are oddity collectors or (if there are any) Kunai collectors. Maybe a spy item collector? I dunno. No normal person is interested in stuff like that tho. So it wont sell as easy as a regular pro ks kunai, thats for sure.

As others have said, it is a glitched MvM reward and those can go for a fair bit compared to regular Uniques.

They aren't commonly sold so it is hard to give an accurate price, because it also depends on how the market has changed over the years - ignoring the Killstreak - I would give an estimate of 5 keys to 20 keys. Given Unique non-glitched Pro KS Kunais are already around 4 to 8 keys, so that would probably adjust the estimate for yours to 16 to 20 keys.

Thanks for answers!
I guess I should just place it on classifieds and see what offers I can get. 

11 hours ago, uchimatan said:

Thanks for answers!
I guess I should just place it on classifieds and see what offers I can get. 

Place it up for, say, 20ish keys, then just slowly lower it by a key every week or two that it doesn't sell. The Kunai is an incredibly popular Spy melee thanks to it being amazing in casual mode against bad teams and the endless amount of pub spy mains shitting out kunai frag videos nonstop on YouTube, so it definitely is something that has a potential market. Just may take a while to sell. I probably wouldn't list it for any lower than 10 keys, though I'm just going off what I'm seeing and know, I've never traded odd-level items.

Archived