When do you think the next event will be?

RockSolidWood

I'm interested to know, because even after the mess that occurred last year, valve made the effort (by valve I mean the community really lol) to put out two events for us, both of them having really nice effects. Would that just be an attempt for forgiveness from the community, or would the generally do as well as they have in the past two years? What are your thoughts?

9cc4891534015c9a20a67fe7f51d784f.gif

Scream Fortress 2020 will be the next event that adds effects, and it'll add a bunch more incredibly mediocre / small effects that can only be unboxed on the hats from cases (90% of which are mediocre or garbage tier across the board, thanks to lower quality control and the artificial rarity system ruining many lower-grade hats).

Either that, or they make the Halloween effects from 2011-2014 available in new cases for Scream Fortress 2020 with a double Unusual drop rate and the market gets flooded with garbage Case hats with top tier effects.

I'm hoping its the second case. How does it work with taunt effects? Just came into a few unufiers so I'm interested to know about what peoples thoughts are

3 hours ago, Mikers said:

Scream Fortress 2020 will be the next event that adds effects, and it'll add a bunch more incredibly mediocre / small effects that can only be unboxed on the hats from cases (90% of which are mediocre or garbage tier across the board, thanks to lower quality control and the artificial rarity system ruining many lower-grade hats).

Either that, or they make the Halloween effects from 2011-2014 available in new cases for Scream Fortress 2020 with a double Unusual drop rate and the market gets flooded with garbage Case hats with top tier effects.

Chill, Half-Life Alyx is done, so im pretty sure the devs will focus on tf2 from now on. Just wait.

Archived