Tejojo

buy order for spelled weapons

Tejojo

hello  i have a question , how can i  make a buy order only buying weapons with spells ? , cuz i dont want get ban if i decline a trade with a no spelled weapon , ty for read this :) .

RockSolidWood

Well, some time ago, I attempted to put up a buy order for a specific spelled rofp mutton chops and pipe, similar to what is seen in my pfp. However, a mod deleted my listing and gave me a warning for that, because 'Its price manipulation and might confuse a few traders'. So in that case, selling spelled weps is fine, but buying... might be tough, but also different.

RockSolidWood
1 minute ago, renshin said:

use bazaar.tf

Every time I tried on there I'd just get dicks trying to sell me something that wasn't even relevant, because they purely wanted keys. Like I was just purely trying for that chops and pipe and some guy just hmu like I'll give you this (item of little value to anyone) for (a number of keys even a moron wouldn't pay)

Tough trying to get that mf thing lol

Tejojo
3 hours ago, RockSolidWood said:

Well, some time ago, I attempted to put up a buy order for a specific spelled rofp mutton chops and pipe, similar to what is seen in my pfp. However, a mod deleted my listing and gave me a warning for that, because 'Its price manipulation and might confuse a few traders'. So in that case, selling spelled weps is fine, but buying... might be tough, but also different.

i think bp need to add a option to put a especific spell u want in the weapon , maybe the option is allready  in bp , but  i dont know how toput it in buy orders 

RockSolidWood
2 hours ago, Tejojo said:

i think bp need to add a option to put a especific spell u want in the weapon , maybe the option is allready  in bp , but  i dont know how toput it in buy orders 

Not to my knowledge.

Wiz4rd

you cannot make buy orders for specific spells atm, as backpack.tf does not have support for spells (it doesnt separate them, no prices etc). you could theoretically make a buy order for non spelled and add that you would pay x amount for a spelled variant in your notes but the original buy order would have to be a price you'd pay for the non spelled version. (example: buy order for marxman at 1.88 ref and say in the notes that you'd pay 5 keys for rotten orange footprints) I do not think backpack will add any support for spells either, since i've seen people involved say that they dont want to, but take that with a grain of salt

Zeus_Junior
13 hours ago, RockSolidWood said:

'Its price manipulation and might confuse a few traders'

I dont see that in your ban reason and you didn't get a message. On site, atleast.

What Wiz4rd said is the way to do it. You make a buy order for the marxman at 1.88 ref and in your notes you state you'll pay 5 keys for rotten orange footprints.

You have to accept non-spelled versions at 1.88 ref and orange footprints versions at 5 keys

RockSolidWood
On 5/10/2020 at 12:47 AM, Zeus_Junior said:

I dont see that in your ban reason and you didn't get a message. On site, atleast.

What Wiz4rd said is the way to do it. You make a buy order for the marxman at 1.88 ref and in your notes you state you'll pay 5 keys for rotten orange footprints.

You have to accept non-spelled versions at 1.88 ref and orange footprints versions at 5 keys

That would make sense. That was about a year ago or some, and tbh I gave up long ago too, but that sounds as if it'd take longer than it'd be worth. Could just get premium, but could I search to find it specifically using the advanced perimeters?

Zeus_Junior
12 hours ago, RockSolidWood said:

That would make sense. That was about a year ago or some, and tbh I gave up long ago too, but that sounds as if it'd take longer than it'd be worth. Could just get premium, but could I search to find it specifically using the advanced perimeters?

You cant search for spells using premium, but you can highlight them using scripts for example