How are applied strange parts priced? Let's say I have a strange headshot part ambi? How much would that be worth? Legitimately don't know how to price it.

heyitzmarcus

Depends on the person. The better strange parts (Damage Dealt, Doms, etc) can add anywhere from a few ref to 1 key each depending on the base price and popularity of the weapon. Also, strange sniper rifles and ambys without Headshots part are for losers

Pricing stranges higher due to parts will make them take longer to sell, but a good amount of people are more willing to pay extra for good strange parts than they are to get a stock strange with nothing on it.

For the Amby, it's not hugely popular anymore, and ofc it's common to find them with HS Kills, so you won't get too much extra for it.

You can buy S. Ambassador w/ HS kills for less than 0.5 keys on SCM. You can list it for no more than 30 ref on backpack. It's a pretty common part applied on this weapon, hence the low price.

I mean I just came by a strange scoped spartan w/ dmg dealt on it, I suspect I could get a fair some more than its base price for it, but thats because of its rarity compared to sniper rifles with long distance kills, headshots, players hit, etc

Archived