Strange Haunted Marsupial Muzzle (Untradeable) Queries

MagicPowDer

I have had this mask for quite a few years since the event and it is untradable since I was a f2p back then.

How am I supposed to put the muzzle up for sale?

1 hour ago, MagicPowDer said:

I have had this mask for quite a few years since the event and it is untradable since I was a f2p back then.

How am I supposed to put the muzzle up for sale?

It will never be tradable, so unfortunately you cannot sell it. These are just Halloween cosmetics that are received doing the Murasmissions or whatever they're called, and not the ones that were unboxed through actual crates (which are the tradable ones) :P

1 minute ago, fenfen said:

It will never be tradable, so unfortunately you cannot sell it. These are just Halloween cosmetics that are received doing the Murasmissions or whatever they're called, and not the ones that were unboxed through actual crates (which are the tradable ones) :P

I was just gonna say the same thing but I got here a few seconds too late 😡

You used to be able to do it with gift wrap, but some exploit being abused made them change gift wrap to useless.

58 minutes ago, Flamadin said:

You used to be able to do it with gift wrap, but some exploit being abused made them change gift wrap to useless.

If anyone has such giftwrapped items please tell me, I'm sort of collecting those, more so the actual acheivement items than just wrapped nontradeable hween cosmetics

Archived