Where are the safest places to but TF2 keys with cryptocurrencies?

yeahhhhhhman

Hello there, I'm looking to buy some keys with crypto. I've found two sites that look reputable. Do you know if they are safe? gamerall.gg and marketplace.tf

Edit: I used gamerall.gg no problem. It all went smoothly. I also tried dispenser.tf, they didn't register my 1 dollar ethereum. I count it as a scam. Marketplace.tf has no option to crypto trade so i discarded it.

edit2: dispenser.tf registered it too. but it was soooooo late. like 9 hours or so.

Marketplace is safe, but probably the most expensive option. If you don't want to splash, I'd buy some from someone directly that has a good reputation if you're able to.

2 hours ago, yeahhhhhhman said:

Hello there, I'm looking to buy some keys with crypto. I've found two sites that look reputable. Do you know if they are safe? gamerall.gg and marketplace.tf

as soon as BTC drops ill post an announcement here in case i sell keys on demand for BTC, ( legit seller no bullshit or tricks etc ) . marketplace tbh is way too expensive rn, and gamerall.gg i never heard of. 

marketplace.tf, but its expensive. Mannco.store also exists. if you wanna play with fire, CS.Deals or Bitskins

Archived