Have bp.tf send trade offers for donations

Proxifier

I'm trying to donate to bp.tf to increase my listings, but I am unable to use the mobile authenticator, I only have the secret key to accept incoming offers, so I can't actually send trade offers and have them automatically be confirmed.

If when donating you could have bp.tf send a trade offer with the desired amount of keys etc. and then have our bots accept it. If that could be a thing, Everything would be so much easier, as you can't pay with CC or any real currency atm.

Thanks.

Why can you not use a mobile authenticator? Even if you somehow don't have a compatible phone in 2020 that can run Steam app, you can at least get an Android emulator for free and run it on that.

What they're probably trying to say is that there's a bot that can accept and confirm incoming offers (with manual human review in case of this proposed donation offer)

but this bot is not coded to send outgoing offers or to confirm any other offers that it did not receive.

Not having the bot send you a trade is anti-scam prevention like how marketplace deposit bots will never offer you a trade, you always send the trade so you always know who it goes to. Plus I'm sure it would be a coding problem with the lack of devs here. I don't have an opinion on whether it should or shouldn't send the offers.

Archived