We are planning to play mvm 5 friends does it worth buying tickets??

Yogs

First of all we are trying to have fun,but as you know guys it is really long so we are thinking to buy bunch of tickets and play mvm but in our county dolar is x7 for us.We dont want to lose so many money thats why i am asking to you guys.Thx.

If you've got, or almost got, a full team to play and you want loot, yes absolutely.

If you dont care about loot, just play boot camp. You'll generally find more experienced players in mann up in my experience but if you have almost a full team then just do bootcamp

if you're lookin for havin fun time with your friends yes but if u are tryin to make profit from mvm then no

55 minutes ago, BLIND o-o said:

make profit from mvm then no

oh okay thx.

2 hours ago, Zeus_Junior said:

If you've got, or almost got, a full team to play and you want loot, yes absolutely.

we are 4 ppl i think its enough but we dont want to lose too many money that why I asked thx

It takes 3-6 tickets to get the loot that might give you profit if lucky but ofc that is a gamble, you have a(n almost) full party so if you don't want to gamble just do bootcamp and you will get the same experience without any chance to lose money. 2 cities is the one to play for better chance of breaking even though since you are guaranteed $1 in parts + normal kit (unless super unlucky and get one of the 5 bad normal kits that sell for <10 cents) and because pro kits have higher drop rate than aussie you have more chances to get a valuable item from it than the usually crappy bot killers from the other tours. Not all pro kits are worth something but there are quite a few worth more than low tier aussies. My personal guess from 550+ tours is your return will be $0.85 per $1 (no math, pure speculation) but this is averaged over time and only doing 1 tour will be completely random on your return.

Boot camp sux, too slow.

Also, on average you lose money in every difficulty, but you win sometimes, and Two Cities might be closest to break even.

But if you really want to have fun, pick a set of maps, like say Steel Trap, and don't finish the last map, just keep replaying the 3 or 5 you already did.

7 hours ago, Flamadin said:

Boot camp sux, too slow.

Also, on average you lose money in every difficulty, but you win sometimes, and Two Cities might be closest to break even.

But if you really want to have fun, pick a set of maps, like say Steel Trap, and don't finish the last map, just keep replaying the 3 or 5 you already did.

Boot Camp is exactly the same apart from loot and the playerbase
If he has a full team of people, I'd encourage just playing it through boot camp over gambling and more than likely coming out at a loss

Archived