wat do I do

There

Not sure where to put this, I suppose we need a section solely for dealing with Steam Support.

So I have a ton of copies of Super Hexagon. I buy and resell them, as it's easy and decently quick profit. I have 3-4 in my inventory most of the time.

My friend who is mostly a console peasant wanted to try the game on his Steam account, so I decided to trade him a copy for free.

The copy disappeared. This was nearly two weeks ago, and it still has not appeared in his inventory. My other friend bought a copy of the game and gifted it to him, and it worked that time. All in all, he has the game, life is good.

I'm still down a copy of Super Hexagon though, and I would like it back. I contacted Steam Support, telling them exactly what happened. Their response basically said:

"nah you have like 4 copies in your inventory, you can just gift those to your friends"

Which is true and all, but a copy of it that I suppose I legitimately paid for has completely disappeared.

Who should I contact now?

Not sure where to put this, I suppose we need a section solely for dealing with Steam Support.

So I have a ton of copies of Super Hexagon. I buy and resell them, as it's easy and decently quick profit. I have 3-4 in my inventory most of the time.

My friend who is mostly a console peasant wanted to try the game on his Steam account, so I decided to trade him a copy for free.

The copy disappeared. This was nearly two weeks ago, and it still has not appeared in his inventory. My other friend bought a copy of the game and gifted it to him, and it worked that time. All in all, he has the game, life is good.

I'm still down a copy of Super Hexagon though, and I would like it back. I contacted Steam Support, telling them exactly what happened. Their response basically said:

"nah you have like 4 copies in your inventory, you can just gift those to your friends"

Which is true and all, but a copy of it that I suppose I legitimately paid for has completely disappeared.

Who should I contact now?

Ask what happened to that missing copy. 

I'm guessing whoever bought that copy canceled the payment--but its strange that it disappeared immediately. 

Ask what happened to that missing copy. 

I'm guessing whoever bought that copy canceled the payment--but its strange that it disappeared immediately. 

The missing copy? I assume that's what happened, but it's strange that it would disappear right when I traded it to someone.

I know the guy I gave it to IRL, and the game simply didn't appear in his inv. Nothing more than that.

The missing copy? I assume that's what happened, but it's strange that it would disappear right when I traded it to someone.

I know the guy I gave it to IRL, and the game simply didn't appear in his inv. Nothing more than that.

I would ask your friend to make the ticket about it, since it was given to them.

Archived