babab

rmwixx

few things; key's value in ref dropped, your two unusuals dropped, any item with a valuation pulled directly from the SCM could have dropped (didn't check into this last thing so this is just a guess from me)

It'll be pretty much entirely that Terror-Watt Modest. Was dropped by 12 keys, and that Sky-High by a couple too. Their "value" hasn't changed, just what BP recognised that value to be.

Its a virtual economy, prices of items will always be changing regardless of your own input in it.

9 minutes ago, Norah said:

It'll be pretty much entirely that Terror-Watt Modest. Was dropped by 12 keys, and that Sky-High by a couple too. Their "value" hasn't changed, just what BP recognised that value to be.

To expand from this - You lost about 13-14 keys when those dropped or 663-745 ref and then if you convert your 4900 current ref into keys right now you get 92 keys which means you lost another ~100 from the price drop in keys. 763-845 ref total there, I don't know where you got 1200 ref your price graph shows you only lost ~850 ref and I assume the remaining ref was from misc price drops/trading events.

You can think of your items like stocks, the prices are going to go up and down and the only way to have stability is with cash, this is true for all the indicators on your backpack page, if you want a stable ref value you're going to have to have only metal in your inventory. Of course a virtual economy is not totally comparable to the stock market as there is no government bailout when it eventually comes crashing down (see crate depression/unlocked crates), so make sure you aren't making investments you can't afford to lose in here : )

4 hours ago, Offline said:

Maybe you spent 1200 refined and forgot that you spent 1200 refined

Happens to me all the time

• rmwixx locked this topic

Archived