Commissions are open once more

LtNightly

Ello! My SFM Commissions are once again open at the start of May, AKA the day after this post is made. 

Some other info, some of you might remember me doing the monthly free posters, that is me yes. I am trying to do them each month but usually after 2 or so months SFM burns me out so i take a break. + With Online class now, I finally got time to start doing SFMs after I got comfortable with online classes a week ago.
My Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/id/LtNighty

Discord - LtNightly#5063 ( ONLY ADD ME HERE IF U CANNOT GET AHOLD OF ME ON STEAM )

Anyway 

3 Ref for PFP ( Bit outdated ) However the quality will be that of a Highly Detailed Poster, Ill do custom poses and things for PFP etc

https://imgur.com/a/QT85KlA

7 Ref for Normal Posters ( Minor Posters ). This type is mainly for a loadout showcase, shown down below. This includes a default "showcase" pose with lighting and stuff just to showcase your character.

50CC2CE5A50907C02CEC766341627E9CF3C70520

10-25 Ref for Medium/High Detailed Poster. ( Custom Poses, Moare Lighting,  Scenebuilding, etc )

D021E9AF29C2F292A31E00A5BD93DEE69E319B3E0BBDD5848A19C1E9B2EF7AACB3C060E9DF585CBD

30 Ref-Key(s) for Workshop/Scene/Story Posters Everything built ground up if scene-building if need be, , MAINLY USED TO TELL A STORY, Gain everything above, etc. This like the name says, used for major posters that take alot of time to work on. Such as a full team battle.
Note: If you are wanting Workshop thumbnails and such. I will do all of it in a package. So instead of paying 30 ref- 1 key per thumbnail. Ill just do all of them and edits for them in the future for free. So IE if u had 3 poster thumbnails needed. Ill do all of them for 30ref-key.

2485957935521F170E0BD4E65A438423DA4470AE

6E5735172620ADA5193A588C9118B1C0512815AB

How'd you fancy the idea of a poster of a performing rock/metal band?

Edit: Also, I have another idea, this time of a small square pic. It'll only be used for a Steam guide, so it'll just be very simplistic.

13 hours ago, Lightning Gunne said:

How'd you fancy the idea of a poster of a performing rock/metal band?

Edit: Also, I have another idea, this time of a small square pic. It'll only be used for a Steam guide, so it'll just be very simplistic.

Ill get back to you for the rock/metal band poster. Not sure if ill have enough time to do a detailed poster like that till school is offically over or until I gain more experience doing these high detailed posters.

I can do the guide picture though, ill have enough time to do that with the other simplistic commissions I have right now

Archived