Unpriced Unusuals(Mainly Halloweens Effects)

Jisuu

Sorry im posting here often xd,I really come here hoping for good advice for u guys.

Are unpriced unusuals a bad investment? 

For example: a Wicked Wood El Zapateador has buy orders are 12 keys but has sellers at 30.

No price suggestions.

So whats the estimated price and finnaly are unpriced unusuals a bad investment? thanks if u comment beforehand :P

I wouldn't necessarily consider them all as a bad investment, there are some seriously legendary unpriced unusuals out there, most halloween ones are 1 of 1s that never left the inventory of the unboxer. But the one you mentioned isn't very likeable, and most people don't wanna price it because of the amount of existences and sheer amount of sales. As for price, I wouldn't give it more than 20-23

On 4/30/2020 at 8:25 PM, Jisuu said:

Sorry im posting here often xd,I really come here hoping for good advice for u guys.

Are unpriced unusuals a bad investment? 

For example: a Wicked Wood El Zapateador has buy orders are 12 keys but has sellers at 30.

No price suggestions.

So whats the estimated price and finnaly are unpriced unusuals a bad investment? thanks if u comment beforehand :P

I used to own that unu. Struggled to sell for 20 keys. Ghastly Grove had some really low sellers too

Archived