looking to get into unusual trading

NamesOA

During late 2019 i decided to cash out all of my keys, since than i've made my way up to 11 keys i don't know what i should be doing from here to turn a profit since the economy has been changing alot.

Can’t say I’m an extremely experienced trader, so don’t hold this against me. Low tier unusual is the way to go for most, but the market is still slightly being effected by the crate depression. For example, a hat I unboxed (disco beat down deep cover operator), was priced 45 keys, I believe? (Outdated) It already had 30 or so before the crate depression, and after the depression, it lowered a lot. This was somewhat recently as well. Newer low-tier unusual hats would be the way to go for me, or maybe even cheap spelled unusuals as they couldn’t have been effected by the depression. 

2 hours ago, ChrisPy Bacon said:

Can’t say I’m an extremely experienced trader, so don’t hold this against me. Low tier unusual is the way to go for most, but the market is still slightly being effected by the crate depression. For example, a hat I unboxed (disco beat down deep cover operator), was priced 45 keys, I believe? (Outdated) It already had 30 or so before the crate depression, and after the depression, it lowered a lot. This was somewhat recently as well. Newer low-tier unusual hats would be the way to go for me, or maybe even cheap spelled unusuals as they couldn’t have been effected by the depression. 

In my experience 11 key unusuals are generally pretty horrible to sell

Personally I find strange weapon skins goes alright at that range when going through marketplace.tf, others might suggest spells
Both of which will require you to learn their specific markets of what sells for around what, but I mean that's just how trading in general works

I got pretty lucky at my start. Unboxing was how I started, and I unboxed 3 or 4 unusuals in my tf2 career so far, so it just matters how you do start.

I don’t recommend trading. Get a nice hat and go have fun. Otherwise you’ll likely be scammed and leave tf2. I’ve seen that happen too many times.

13 hours ago, NamesOA said:

During late 2019 i decided to cash out all of my keys, since than i've made my way up to 11 keys i don't know what i should be doing from here to turn a profit since the economy has been changing alot.

Go to work , you will get thousands of keys profit in month , its more profitable than wasting your time by selling unusual for 1 key more in 2 weeks

Archived