Working my way to 3 keys

ZKletsplays

I'm new to the trading community and i would like to have some tips and tricks on how to make profit and so on for now i have about 3 ref and I want to work my way up to 3 keys to be able to buy the upgrade to premium gift for my friend
I will appreciate any help but it doesn't have to be something as just giving me an item or something else thank you for understanding! 

it's very inefficient to trade with so little capital, but just make arbitrage moves on cheap items I suppose and eventually you'll get there

Starting from that little is just not worth it. It will take you months to get to 1 key, let alone 3. It's more profitable to spend your time looking for pennies in the street.

• 1 month later...

If you are able to afford at least a key that would give you a huge edge compared to just 3 ref , you can barely do anything if something at all with 3 ref nowadays.

On 4/24/2020 at 4:19 AM, ZKletsplays said:

I'm new to the trading community and i would like to have some tips and tricks on how to make profit and so on for now i have about 3 ref and I want to work my way up to 3 keys to be able to buy the upgrade to premium gift for my friend
I will appreciate any help but it doesn't have to be something as just giving me an item or something else thank you for understanding! 

If you desperately want to start off with just 3 ref, I'd go on Marketplace, much easier to buy / sell smaller items on there at a profit. It's not impossible since I've done it before, but profits definitely will be smaller and sometimes slower (depending on your experience with items).

As for your friend, tell him to buy a backpack expander, it's cheaper than the Premium upgrade gift and isn't a complete ripoff.

Archived