Looking for any Furry artists who can accept tf2 keys!

duskfen

Hey there! I'm honestly just here looking for any good Furry artists here that can accept tf2 keys or items as payment. Just HMU on steam or on here with your examples n prices. Thanks! ^^

28 minutes ago, Tiramisuprise said:

Hey there. Can you tell me what do you mean by Furry artist? What type of work you need i mean.

Like, digital art :P

2 hours ago, Tiramisuprise said:

Ohh. I can do some work

What do you want me to draw or make?

I'd love some art of my Fursona, which is a Fennec fox with antlers, so just HMU if you could do that ^^

14 hours ago, leftyy said:

God he wants hentai smfh

Nah xP, I've just been looking to get a good profile picture or just, art in general of my sona

18 minutes ago, leftyy said:

How much did you think it was gonna cost furry art is generally expensive

I mean, the picture itself. Why do I have to be pushed around, I'm just simply looking for wholesome art of a character of mine. I swear, anytime I post on these forums I'm always like, a target. 

6 hours ago, fenfen said:

I mean, the picture itself. Why do I have to be pushed around, I'm just simply looking for wholesome art of a character of mine. I swear, anytime I post on these forums I'm always like, a target. 

Maybe you're a "target" because you're trying to buy taboo art. I mean just look anywhere on google images for furry art and you'll find weird stuff, go to any furry forum and what do you find? Hentai and the such.

1 hour ago, leftyy said:

Maybe you're a "target" because you're trying to buy taboo art. I mean just look anywhere on google images for furry art and you'll find weird stuff, go to any furry forum and what do you find? Hentai and the such.

And that's not what I'm looking for lmao. I'm looking for basic art. I'm closing this, bp.tf forums are big dumb.

• duskfen locked this topic

Archived