bots not recognizing that i own an item

bowchislen

I'm trying to sell a !sell Strange Kill streak Festive Shotgun and every time the bots reject my offers. I checked to make sure that the offers are balanced correctly and they are, i tried to use one of the bots auto trade feature and says i don't own it. Does anybody know whats happening and can you please help. Thank you852776470_Screenshot(63).thumb.png.d48340d07819d7be30d6eb2010f3c7ff.png1193976317_Screenshot(62).png.7ede7db08f83f81b21d610f4ea426847.png

because the bot is looking for a festive sotgun not a festivized.

If you want to sell festivized stuff you gotta sell it as a normal shotgun to the bot. 

that's what it said to use in it's description for it though. "Buying your Strange Killstreak Festive Shotgun for 2 keys, 40.44 ref. I have 0 / 1. Too lazy to send an offer? Add me and type "!sell Strange Killstreak Festive Shotgun""

I copied and pasted the name from my inventory and it ain't working put this in "!sell Strange Festivized Killstreak Shotgun" i used the one named testing and scrapbot

2 minutes ago, bowchislen said:

I copied and pasted the name from my inventory and it ain't working put this in "!sell Strange Festivized Killstreak Shotgun" i used the one named testing and scrapbot

Just go to the stats of your shotgun and sell it there. You'll get 30 or 40 ref for it.

yeah but the bots are offering like 2 keys and 40ish ref and that is a profit from what i got it for and if i did that it I would lose more than what I spent on it.

The bot's buying a festive shotgun, not a festivized one. There's a difference.

A festive weapon is a limited-time weapon skin, a festivized weapon is a regular weapon with a festivizer part attached.

3 minutes ago, bowchislen said:

yeah but the bots are offering like 2 keys and 40ish ref and that is a profit from what i got it for and if i did that it I would lose more than what I spent on it.

Its not worth 2 keys and 40 ref man. Its a festivized strange shotgun. Its worth less than a Strange Festive Shotgun.

Archived