Question about buy order rules

Toad

Was wondering,

If someone has a buy-order, I send them the correct amount, their metal/keys go unavailable & then they lower/remove their buy order, is this against the rules?

Yesn't, depending on the case - if this certain person bought in the same time the same item then clearly not but if you wait for 10 hours and the person is online AND MAYBE ACCEPTING OTHER TRADES then clearly i would say yes. (as well depending what the "victim" says with what lazy excuses he couldnt accept the offer in the current time...)

But keep something in mind that you need solid proof and to be honest, mostly the mods JUST warn you... (if you read some reports because you are bored as hell, you probably know some people)

Well, usually people get banned for not accepting buy orders, but then again there's some guy (p sure many people know who he is) who always gets away with not accepting his buy orders, no idea why.

this seems as easy as depositing their keys onto marketplace, removing the listing and trading them back, which would mean yes. Depends on where the keys went

Personally it has happened to me quite a few times...they purposefully accept other trades, despite being sent offer multiple times and wont even accept friend requests.

Archived