This one guy keeps buying all my items

Shayde

So, I recently put all of my cosmetics (except like 3) up for sale, and this one guy keeps sending offers for my items pretty much as soon as I list them. He has a lot of hours and seems legit, clean on rep.tf, but it just unsettles me. I attempted to friend him and ask why he was doing this but he declined it and now whenever I attempt to friend him it says there was an error, I think he blocked me.

Here's the guys profile.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198340436140

is he offering the amount you want? maybe youre selling your items cheaply and he thinks he can resell for more....or you just have items he want.

As long as he isnt undercutting your asking price...then dont think its harmful.

Id keep an eye on it though...not very positive comments on his profile ^^

3 hours ago, Shayde said:

I attempted to friend him and ask why he was doing this but he declined it and now whenever I attempt to friend him it says there was an error, I think he blocked me

Nope, if someone blocks you it'll say 'There was an error adding [name] to your friends list. Communication between you and this user has been blocked.'

If it says 'Error adding friend. Please try again (later)', that means he just declined the friend request or you cancelled it, most likely the first one. To fix that, you simply have to block the user, and then unblock them right after, then you should be able to add him again. Wouldn't recommend adding him though since that'd probably seem annoying and might end with a real block.

Archived