Is this website legit?

totofan6969

Hey, this guy is talking to me claiming he is helping to develop this gambling site. He tells me to choose a participant, and they always win. It has proven to be true the couple times I have done it. The website is {link removed}. It wants me to log in and deposit a $10 item, and he says he will rig it so I will win. Is this legit? It seems too good to be true. If anyone has experience with the site I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

13 hours ago, D.Alex said:

Always a scam: just google "tf2 gambling scam" and find for example this reddit post.

The irony in this particular scam is that a victim needs to be willing to scam someone else first ...:wacko:

Not necessarily, often these sites just have fake profiles talking/betting.

But @ author, no, not legit. Fake site

5 hours ago, Zeus_Junior said:

Not necessarily, often these sites just have fake profiles talking/betting.

Not sure I follow ... I did say "willing to scam" meaning that this "gambling scam" victim is thinking they are about to scam someone else with these "rigged bets".

34 minutes ago, D.Alex said:

Not sure I follow ... I did say "willing to scam" meaning that this "gambling scam" victim is thinking they are about to scam someone else with these "rigged bets".

Ah, like that.

On 4/6/2020 at 5:04 AM, D.Alex said:

Always a scam: just google "tf2 gambling scam" and find for example this reddit post.

The irony in this particular scam is that a victim needs to be willing to scam someone else first ...:wacko:

LMAO i met a guy who asked me for the exact same thing but when the scammer talked to me, it was "TF2 GALAXY" at the time. 

Archived