Most Unusuals need to get it's price updated

Grimkyle

Especially low tier unusuals because new trades and some will be like outdated price wont buy it and its annoying. Just saying most items need to be updated

Then start being part of the solution, and help research and make suggestions. Prices don't magically update themselves.

Then do it! I don't mean that in a snarky way, I mean it sincerely. Suggestions aren't hard, and Premium really doesn't cost anything, (like, $5 for a month?). It can be tedious, but if you want to see prices be more accurate, you'll have to put a shift in.

3 hours ago, Grimkyle said:

Especially low tier unusuals because new trades and some will be like outdated price wont buy it and its annoying. Just saying most items need to be updated

pay me 1 key / suggestion, i will update all unusual prices in a week lol.

I definitely recommend you get into suggesting, its pretty fun! Also, hoping the next pricing event will be for low tiers that are outdated by 1+ year and then the last day, an extra day to update anything you want. That would really help get shit back on track especially since crate depression happened.

Get into suggestions, as others have said.

Many lower-tier unusuals are difficult to properly price, due to either a massive volume of trades or massive ranges in the values of each trade due to things like people quicksell dumping 3rd gens and selling them for way too much to unknowing people. Though I agree with Crimson, we really need to update a lot of these 1st and 3rd gens so they aren't 20+ keys above their actual price.

I think suggestion efforts should be encouraged for participants that have particular numbers of approved suggestions. The rewards that comes from bp.tf could be monthly bp.tf premium and/or simply keys.

I think the website is the main source of TF2 trading right now and should be earning enough to cover these expenses. After all, the world is going to stakeholder capitalism anyway.

Even if everything was updated once a month, it would still be a joke of a pricing mechanism that I'm pretty sure at this point no experienced trader even factors in (except for exploiting trading sites with overpriced crap)

Archived