How do I find a buyer for numbered items?

Panzer

I have been sitting on my Back Scatter #25 for ages and figured it's high time I monetised it. How do I find a buyer for an item like this? I don't even know where to begin.

that's a dope item, i suggest you to list it on classifieds, and on bazaar.tf

u can easily can get really good offers for it.

What price range are we talking about here? If I set it up on some website, I'm afraid that I would get sharked. 

They're not as high value as people would have you believe and 25 is quite a high number, afaik the #2 scatter went for like $25 on marketplace not too long ago.

I'd say look for offers arouns 7-10 keys

5 hours ago, Panzer said:

What price range are we talking about here? If I set it up on some website, I'm afraid that I would get sharked.

around 2 keys, maybe more, maybe less but honestly highly depending on the buyer

6 hours ago, Panzer said:

How do I find a buyer for an item like this?

Depending how much you do care about it. if you just want to sell it with the least effort and the fastest way possible - just make an auction and start with 1 key or 0.5 keys - there is probably a guy who is going to jump on that.

If you do care, well, then you gotta play the waiting game and throw it on bptf...

How do I find a buyer for numbered items?

You don't.... they find you

Desperate collectors will go through all the trouble for items that interest them (if you're lucky yours might be one of them)

Besides that, you can list them as a high price on bp.tf (that way it's on the last page and segregated from the others)

or list them on bazaar.tf

or auction them on scrap.tf (best)

Archived