[Help] I need to determine a price of my Strange Sniper Rifle

passenger

First of all, Im new to these forums, so forgive me if I posted in a wrong forum. I have a "Skull Study Sniper Rifle (FT) with StatClock attached and with Name and Description tags". There are currently no listings for this item and this skin was sold only three times for 3.30-2.5$. I don't know if this is true, but I think it worth more than one key. If Im wrong, please correct me, and if you can, please say the real price (in refined metal or keys)Screenshot_2020-04-04-14-59-20-061_com.valvesoftware.android.steam.community.thumb.png.907005ce1be80b05adc4edb59fa18f87.png

Skins with their variants and wear levels and sheer number in existence are so specific I would say your best bet is to put it on the Steam Community Market for a similar price to the previous ones and forget about it until it sells.

I had the intention to sell it, but rn I need some refined metal. Plus, it is unlikely to sell because I will be the only one to sell it, so it won't appear in charts and it isn't a good looking skin (Im not implying it is bad, but it is not good) . Actually, I already calculated how much it would cost in refined and keys. If TF2 one refined is 0.04$ and my skin costs (lets take the highest price) 3.30$, it would be 82.33 refined (but I think it is too much)

That would sell on S.C.M. for about $2

The warpaint is available for $2.42 and the completed item usually sells for a bit less than the war paint.

Is there any difference between strange war paint and war painted weapon with StatClock? Or they are the same thing? Because I still don't get it

3 hours ago, passenger said:

Is there any difference between strange war paint and war painted weapon with StatClock?

The war paint is used to create the weapon. A war paint holds more value as a person can use it to get the weapon they want, rather than just choosing from what's available.

One thing you can check is to see if the scrap.tf bots are willing to buy it, but they don't always want skinned stuff.

Might be able to push 2 keys out of it but I'd suggest 1 key + 20 to 40 ref. Not that popular a skin

Generally if you can gauge where the unused paint should be priced at (I'd check steam community market, marketplace.tf), go a bit lower from there

7 hours ago, passenger said:

Is there any difference between strange war paint and war painted weapon with StatClock? Or they are the same thing? Because I still don't get it

Same thing - a stat clock is what makes a decorated/war painted weapon strange. When you unbox the paint it may have a stat clock attached to it - that's that same as unboxing a strange hat from a hat crate.

Archived