I'm making 5 Free Posters in a different style [Closed, add me for commissions]

Dazed & Confused

So I've been experimenting with a new style of poster and I think I like it. I was wondering if anyone would want to see their loadout in this style. I'm only going to be doing 5 though, as these take roughly 1-3 days to produce.
Here's a couple of examples:
https://imgur.com/A70x765
https://imgur.com/xaubmwg
Imgur has compressed these pretty badly, so ask me if you want a higher res version of these.

If you want me to make one of these for you, follow this format:
===========================================================================
Class
Team

Loadout - Not all cosmetics look good in this style, and if so I won't add them. Most will work though, and I'll tell you if it doesn't
Unusual effect (Optional) - Same goes as cosmetics
Weapon - Same as above, though only a few don't work. This can also be a generic item associated with the class, e.g. spy's cigarette or scout's ball

Colour style [MUTED/MATCHED/VIBRANT]

MUTED = Only making use of around 5 colours, which gives a more stylised theme

MATCHED = Using similar colours to the ones seen in game, e.g. the soldier example

VIBRANT = Using somewhat brighter colours to emphasise the character, e.g. the spy example

Any extra info - If you want a different background style, etc.

Payment (Optional but greatly appreciated) - You can decide this after you receive the finished product if you want

===========================================================================
Also, if you have any constructive criticism I'd love to hear it!

I wanna see if you can make my cheap loadout seem nice

Class: Spy
Team: Red

Loadout - Dapper disguise, base metal billycock, balclava are forever dead of night
Unusual effect (Optional) - Miami nights
Weapon - L'tranger

Colour style [MUTED/MATCHED/VIBRANT] MATCHED

VIBRANT

Thanks ❤️ 

8 hours ago, JayTee said:

I wanna see if you can make my cheap loadout seem nice

Class: Spy
Team: Red

Loadout - Dapper disguise, base metal billycock, balclava are forever dead of night
Unusual effect (Optional) - Miami nights
Weapon - L'tranger

Colour style [MUTED/MATCHED/VIBRANT] MATCHED

VIBRANT

Thanks ❤️ 

Sounds good, but I think you made a typo. Which colour style did you want, matched or vibrant?
Also, which style is the dead of night in, light or dark?

17 hours ago, Dazed & Confused said:

Sounds good, but I think you made a typo. Which colour style did you want, matched or vibrant?
Also, which style is the dead of night in, light or dark?

Vibrant my bad xD

and it is in the dark style

Wanted to try something new for a change

Class - Medic
Team - Blue
Loadout - Das Naggenvatcher, Scourge of the Sky, Evening Nine Pipe
Unusual effect (Optional) - Morning Glory
Weapon - Medi Gun

Colour style - Matched

:teemie:

@JayTee Here it is. If you want anything adjusting/changing be sure to mention it, since I have the file in an easily editable format.
8496A7198CF9DC0414A81DE5FC2B38857D1C5B93

8 hours ago, Dazed & Confused said:

@JayTee Here it is. If you want anything adjusting/changing be sure to mention it, since I have the file in an easily editable format.
8496A7198CF9DC0414A81DE5FC2B38857D1C5B93

Wow that's really good! Almost perfect, the only addition I could ask you to make the right eyebrow from the mask in addition (might be half hidden under the hat but thats okay)

Image result for dr dappers disguise

But apart from that I really like it. If you really want to do a bit more, I'd love to see it with the background matching the unusual effect rather than the class :o  or similar colours to the unu effect

@JayTee I can add the eyebrow, no problem, but I'm not really sure what you mean with the background matching the unusual effect. Something like 5 triangles? Kind of like a logo but for the unusual effect? I also probably couldn't have the background be too similar to the effect, or it wouldn't be visible, but I can make it lighter/blue-er

6 hours ago, Dazed & Confused said:

@JayTee I can add the eyebrow, no problem, but I'm not really sure what you mean with the background matching the unusual effect. Something like 5 triangles? Kind of like a logo but for the unusual effect? I also probably couldn't have the background be too similar to the effect, or it wouldn't be visible, but I can make it lighter/blue-er

Maybe just a purple background then similar the miami night purple you used? ❤️ Thanks :D

Sorry about the delay, @henroo, here's your artwork. If you want anything adjusting/changing be sure to mention it, since I have the file in an easily editable format.
B8CA8724BDB0F070A3272E019B76F46F34BFBA4E 

Archived