My inventory has been in fallback for over 3 months

solaris32

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561197990705923

The last time it was updated was November 6 2019 according to the history. What is going on and how do I fix it? I've been coming back to the site and loading my bp periodically during this period hoping it would get fixed. Now I want to list some stuff but I can't because it still won't load properly.

17 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

seems ok right now...you can close/lock this

How do I get it to properly load my carefully wrapped gifts? There's a few I want to list but they all come up blank. Also, my strange items all read as level 0.

I've been refreshing my backpack 20 times or so a day for the past 2 days, and it's still stuck on using fallback, and my wrapped gifts are still blank so I can't list them.

2 hours ago, A Delicious Cashew said:

Dev says it should be working better now, let me know if you still run into issues

It looks like it did update on the history timeline, however I still have the same problem of my carefully wrapped gifts showing up as blank.

EDIT: Seems to have fixed itself! Thank you!

• 1 month later...

I've noticed the last few days have been pretty bad with large backpacks going into 'fallback'.

Such a pain in the dingus if you're trying to create a new listing for something recently acquired.

I suppose it can't be helped with the world going into melt-down at the moment, things are bound to break, or be less prioritised.

Crazy times huh!

Stay Safe ~ Cheers)

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2020 at 3:07 PM, bangers said:

I've noticed the last few days have been pretty bad with large backpacks going into 'fallback'.

Such a pain in the dingus if you're trying to create a new listing for something recently acquired.

I suppose it can't be helped with the world going into melt-down at the moment, things are bound to break, or be less prioritised.

Crazy times huh!

Stay Safe ~ Cheers)

Yeah, praying for the backpack to load properly is a PITA, since I regularly list items for sale.

Archived