How to sell items for steam money

CX47103

So, alright, I am kinda done with tf2, so, I am just selling all of my items at this point, and, one of them is unable to go up on steam marketplace, but, I can trade it to somebody. Is there any site where I can sell somebody the items below :

The item that I cannot sell on marketplace is Kazotsky Kick. I am willing to sell it, for, like, 3.50$? I am not sure what is the reasonable price, anyway.

I also have like 50 refined metal, all of which I am willing to sell for 1,70$.

sell the taunt for keys and metals and then sell the key on steam community market. for the remaining metals,trade it for a key and then do the same

Don't you worry Rumia, everything will work out in the end

So yeah as Jozu said you can trade it to someone else right there and then afterwards you sell the keys on the community market (or marketplace.tf I suppose if you can/want)

1 hour ago, vAGUe said:

or you can sell it to traders who pay in "steam wallet", but that's risky as hell 

Nah, if they chargeback on the funds, your account gets trade banned until you add funds to meet the balance added by the funds that were refunded. A really painful process, definitely not worth the risk.

24 minutes ago, Ninjah said:

Nah, if they chargeback on the funds, your account gets trade banned until you add funds to meet the balance added by the funds that were refunded. A really painful process, definitely not worth the risk.

i dont think there is a way to chargeback your funds like paypal?in steam wallet code trading,its either taking a risk or use a middleman

16 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

i dont think there is a way to chargeback your funds like paypal?in steam wallet code trading,its either taking a risk or use a middleman

On the assumption they use paypal to buy the funds, but yeah that is a thing

Archived