hey so i found this guy...

kajzer

He claims that he can "multiply" items. I added him, i told him that i want to "multiply" 2 ref so he sends me trade offer (he has private inventory for "safety"), after few minutes he sends me another trade offer with more metal. everything went on steam, no 3rd party websites or discord. i don't know what to think about him.

His name is John Marley (i don't know if i can link profiles here so i won't)

31 minutes ago, Lʌyer said:

he should have multiply your brain cells if you really belive in something like that

yes i know, and that's why didn't linked his profile so nobody can fell for it, it's nice that he gave me some ref tho lmao

Edit: besides, i'm not that stupid to give him my unusuals, i know that you can't duplicate anymore.

I just wanted to say that there is guy like him that could look legit to someone and i'm just warning people that wants to make quick cash

If I get this right he """multiplied""" your ref and sent it back to you?

Gonna guess he wants you to drop a positive rep on his profile to trick others.

Hey I mean at least you got some free ref :^)

8 minutes ago, DRIFTA said:

probably to bait you into sending higher value items at which point he removes you

yea that for sure, that's why i didn;t trade with him anymore.

17 minutes ago, Xaeriel said:

If I get this right he """multiplied""" your ref and sent it back to you?

Gonna guess he wants you to drop a positive rep on his profile to trick others.

Hey I mean at least you got some free ref :^)

yea, 10 more ref for me. well i hope i won't get banned for trading with scammer 😕

It's literally a Dollar General version of a Ponzi scheme, he's going to collect "investments" from an exponentially increasing number of idiots to repay exponentially increasing profits (so that you give him more and more money) until he gets collects enough investments to make for a significant amount to run off with. I highly doubt this will ever be successful in TF2 though.

Archived