Need help with item on SCM

TwisT5185

Hey,

so I've been eyeing on an item on the SCM but I can't find both owners of the people selling the items. (https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Unusual Quack Canvassed War Paint (Factory New))

The first (cheapest) seller, have I already found. The second one I've yet to find and that one is the one who is online the most frequent; so I really want to contact him.

Anybody that can help me find the the other guy, help would be appriciated.

2 hours ago, soz said:

If you buy it it shows the seller you should do that €🤔

dude, it's my goal to add him so I can pay him with items instead of paying 180€...

Since I get almost no replies, I assume nobody knows how to get to know this guy or find it via databases. Nice...

4 minutes ago, TwisT5185 said:

dude, it's my goal to add him so I can pay him with items instead of paying 180€...

Since I get almost no replies, I assume nobody knows how to get to know this guy or find it via databases. Nice...

you can try reverse image search on google with the tiny thumbnail of his profile picture

24 minutes ago, Tobbby92 said:

you can try reverse image search on google with the tiny thumbnail of his profile picture

How can you do that?

like this? (if so, it didnt work or im doing something wrong)046b1e92200f2139f0c990319a81f33f.png

2 hours ago, TwisT5185 said:

How can you do that?

like this? (if so, it didnt work or im doing something wrong)

Yeah like this, but if it didn't work then you are out of luck.

Archived