Your scam bots are amazing..

DanielDee

drunk-enese

perhaps every friday morning u should request a 3 day ban so the forums don't hafta tolerate your weekend drinking? just a thought

"if only i could decipher sha 2019" hate to break it to ya chief, but the SHA 2019 algorithm doesnt exist yet, and most likely never will, unless the bot owners actually made a new encryption algorithm and use it to keep their secrets super safe. 

7 hours ago, DanielDee said:

most of the bots are actually run by the high tiers too

If you would liek evidence. check key history..

my answer , was about a year ago they were more active. currently they are only operational till sunday night after 12pm est. It would be nice if all of you could post your proof of a specific account under your name.. pls check your key time. now then if you can't, see the topics in forum where i posted my proof of account. oh and one last thing.. I don't think it is safe to do this under my alias.. stay safe

haha this is so funny omg i almost spit out my venti carmel frappuccino with non fat coconut milk exactly 2 1/2 cups of sugar with 4 chocolate drizzles, 6 1/2 pump of caramel drizzle, 3 expresso shots mixed in, extra whip cream, as well as birthday cake pop mixed in with a bit of strawberries on top, chocolate chips, coconut flakes, pump of vanilla, one pump of hazelnut, banana slices mixed in, chocolate shavings coating the bottom, cinnamon dolce and just a pinch of matcha powder

Archived