Whats the most profit you have ever made?

yNOox.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best... S.F. Sniper rifle+2 keys for Hearts Hotrod.... Sold the Hotrod for 2 buds pure

kaw big chief+kaw private eye for demonflame ze goggles .... ze goggles + pro ausie medi gun (paid smoking beak for it) for terror hong kong -> terror hong kong for 11-12 mixed

Worst... paid 21 keys for a duped planets big country like a fool

Bought a Terra Watt Medics Mountain Cap for a Strange professional killstreak rain blower (only paid 6 keys for it) the guy was so happy to get it though. Idk why. :o.

Bought a pro ks sniper rifle for 13 keys.

Bought a Brotherhood of Arms today from scrap.tf for 1.22. Pretty fucking happy right now.

(Its 1 key at the time of posting this, btw)

Bought a Craft #40 special eyes from there for 1.22. Sold for 3 keys :P

Too much to count honestly, 500+$ worth of items and I still get to have a good backpack even tho sharking is scarce nowadays.

Bought a Craft #40 special eyes from there for 1.22. Sold for 3 keys :P

Wooooooooow, damn. You obviously heard the whole ordeal where I found the unusual from there?

Wooooooooow, damn. You obviously heard the whole ordeal where I found the unusual from there?

What? You mean what did I do with it?

What? You mean what did I do with it?

No mate, I found an unusual in scrap.tf, bought it for 1.33, and gave it back to the original owner for 1 key in items. Not to mention I got a S. Prof. Original by an anonymous user later. thats what happened.

Traded 15 buds in unusuals for a freshly unboxed Demonflame Bonk Boy in h'ween last year. Sold it for 28 pure 12 hours later

Some guy was selling a squad surplus voucher for 2 scrap. Bought it and then sold with a key for a specialized KS Strange Baby face blaster, which I then sold for 2 keys.

Also, fabbing strange specialized weps can give 1-2 key profit. A strange specialized wrench costs 6-7 ref to craft and can be sold for 2 keys+

Some guy was selling a squad surplus voucher for 2 scrap. Bought it and then sold with a key for a specialized KS Strange Baby face blaster, which I then sold for 2 keys.

Also, fabbing strange specialized weps can give 1-2 key profit. A strange specialized wrench costs 6-7 ref to craft and can be sold for 2 keys+

You also have to add in the price of the strange itself, and then a bunch of time to actually get the parts and then sell it. I can think of better ways to make 5 ref.

Archived