Problem with backpack tf

Copy

I have an problem with backpack cuz its not showing any strrange parts on weapons and name tags and halloween spells and. I was refreshig and log out many times and it doesnt work. Plz halp

Just now, Beaser said:

You have strange parts on your rocket, but im pretty sure you dont have any spells

Ye i dont have it but i was having( i sell it) an  flamethrower with spell and it didnt show spells and strange parts

1 hour ago, Copy said:

Ye i dont have it but i was having( i sell it) an  flamethrower with spell and it didnt show spells and strange parts

im assuming this is your trade:

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198872150040#!/compare/1579824000/1580083200

when you mean it doesnt show hween spell, are you saying you were suppose to get this strange festivized RL with strange parts and a hween spell but end up getting one w/o the spell?if that is how you mean, then its not the website's problem but you probably got quickswitched scammed or picked the wrong item out

1 hour ago, Diamond jozu said:

im assuming this is your trade:

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198872150040#!/compare/1579824000/1580083200

when you mean it doesnt show hween spell, are you saying you were suppose to get this strange festivized RL with strange parts and a hween spell but end up getting one w/o the spell?if that is how you mean, then its not the website's problem but you probably got quickswitched scammed or picked the wrong item out

Nah i mean i buy flamethrower and on flamethrower doesnt show any spells but in game spell work fine, i buy rocket launcher WITH NO SPELL only festivized and strange parts and custom name and backpack doesnt show custom name and description  and strange parts and price is like an normal rocket launcher with only strange on steam inventory and the game inventory show the strange parts and that strange parts work (sorry for my bad english)

1 hour ago, Copy said:

Nah i mean i buy flamethrower and on flamethrower doesnt show any spells but in game spell work fine, i buy rocket launcher WITH NO SPELL only festivized and strange parts and custom name and backpack doesnt show custom name and description  and strange parts and price is like an normal rocket launcher with only strange on steam inventory and the game inventory show the strange parts and that strange parts work (sorry for my bad english)

Your inventory was probably on fallback, that's why you can't see the name tags or parts.

12 minutes ago, Vader said:

Your inventory was probably on fallback, that's why you can't see the name tags or parts.

Ok so what can i do to see them back?

Archived