Is this true about the moon unusual effects? (Effects with phases)

Krunos

I found out that with my stormy 13th hour unusual, every time I taunt with it, the effect starts from the beginning of the phase.

E.g. When I do a taunt, the screen zooms me out into 3rd person view and then the rainy, red clouds start manifesting (1st phase), then the weird moon-shaped thing appears out of the clouds (2nd phase) and so on...

Is this supposed to happen?

1 hour ago, Krunos said:

I found out that with my stormy 13th hour unusual, every time I taunt with it, the effect starts from the beginning of the phase.

Yes, this happens to all cloud related effects, even 5th dimension

Don't worry, you're the only one who sees it; other players see the effect as is

5 hours ago, vAGUe said:

Yes, this happens to all cloud related effects, even 5th dimension

Don't worry, you're the only one who sees it; other players see the effect as is

U me I am not the only one who sees it?

35 minutes ago, Krunos said:

U me I am not the only one who sees it?

If you taunt, your game starts rendering your effect. Since youre usually in first person, there is no need for the game to render the effect for you. All others see your effect all the time so they dont experience phase 1 over and over again

35 minutes ago, Freak4ever2000™ said:

If you taunt, your game starts rendering your effect. Since youre usually in first person, there is no need for the game to render the effect for you. All others see your effect all the time so they dont experience phase 1 over and over again

So let me get this straight...

When the person with the unusual taunts, he sees the effect start over while the other people just see my effect continuing on its loop, not stopping?

10 minutes ago, Krunos said:

So let me get this straight...

When the person with the unusual taunts, he sees the effect start over while the other people just see my effect continuing on its loop, not stopping?

pretty much that, yes

Archived