Duped unusual question

PaJama

I'm a pretty inexperienced unusual trader, and I'm looking to sell my duped cauldron bubbles little buddy for around 20 keys. I was wondering if I have to state it's duped when putting it for sale, or if it affects the price at all. Thanks!

Stating that the hat is "duped" is optional, but not required. Duped hats below 40 keys is negligible to some people I know; however, it really depends on the buyer.

according to bp.tf pricing suggestion, duped sales dont matter if its worth 30 keys or lesser(if the only clean sales found are the duped ones). Yours is only 20 keys so i doubt people would want a discount since its duped considering its a hween effect at a cheap price but there are greedy people who offers lower for dupes(dont take offers if they lower for dupes).

It's optional if you want to state that your unusual is duped BUT you CANNOT state its clean or else you will face punishment no matter the price of the item

6 hours ago, PaJama said:

I'm a pretty inexperienced unusual trader, and I'm looking to sell my duped cauldron bubbles little buddy for around 20 keys. I was wondering if I have to state it's duped when putting it for sale, or if it affects the price at all. Thanks!

If they care that its duped they will check, no need to put in description. Dont let someone use its duped as an excuse to low ball either, its your item, you decide what you want for it.

Don't state that it's duped, it will only hurt you in your selling of it further. Duped affects the price but on a subjective level - some people care more than others. On lower tier hats like yours it isn't as big of a deal, but it will probably lose a couple keys in value.

Archived