I found my first scammer!

Cosmic Relief

So yea, 

as the title suggests, I encountered my first scammer today and thankfully I was able to realize it before I accepted his trade :D

He was using the strange Festive scatter gun trick vs. the Festivized scatter gun trick and was offering keys on time to sneakily make the deal look better.

Honestly I don't know what to do with him, so I'm just going to leave his steam profile here LINK REMOVED and yes, I did file a report

hopefully he gets discouraged but this doesn't seem like his first time doing it. Do what you want to him (ie message him and say how naughty he is), or just report him for me. Thanks for your time and be careful in this wild world of trading. 😎

Love,

Cosmic Relief ❤️

1423427702_Myfirstscammer.PNG.5a173b66e1b0377ab1018d559ca53784.PNGpart2.png.ab9b1f84cfc5e0ff50afd70335aaebc5.png

All Features — permanent

Please stop submitting reports on this user. We know he is a scammer. He has 2 steamrep tags and 253 negative trusts. If that isn't sufficiently warning people, your report isn't going to do anything.

well lets just celebrate here the fact that this guy got his first scammer and didnt fall for it and did some background research.apart from that,close this thread

I've removed the Steam Profile link.

We don't permit witch hunts here so please don't post their Steam Link in Future posts.

Glad you didn't fall for the scam, stay safe :D

I met one guy like this 2 weeks ago. He even got this scam to whole another level. Take main account, trade festive strange scatter and medi gun to scamming alt, make inv on alt private, trade them back to main and get festivized ones. On bp.tf there were actual festives visible but there was private inventory mark. I noticed it right when he offered them in trade, called him out in public chat. He left, in one minute he was back with another name. He had this simple idea to make it look more legit, but he was enough dumb to have public inv on his main. So history of the items was: main -> alt -> main. Me dumbass didnt take any screenshot, didnt think this was enough proof and so I let it be. In about 1 week I checked his profile, it was banned on bp.tf, same as his main and his another account. Btw this scumbag was on vatican trade

Archived