berdo

api scam is "fun"

berdo

After 2 years for asking for a pc i finally get a pc for Christmas and to celebrate i thought i should open some keys and the second case i get an unusual melted mop fragmented gluons (Green) 1 of 1 hat so i thought i should trade it. 

After looking for 2-3 hours i finally get a really nice dude with trading because im trying to get a rather festive hat disco beat down, he said he'll get one and trade, so he did but as i accepted the trade offer it was a bot that took my api key, little did i knew about the scam the dude explained what to do and how to, if he didn't help me out there my inventory could've been gone, but the deed was done so all i can do now is pray that valve actually does something about this and puts a stop to it.

Hear my cries valve for the hat that ive unboxed should be bestowed upon me by Gaben himself.
Berdo
if you want to see the hat i can send a pick to you just message me!

Cool Fez

For him to get the api key you have to login in to the fake steam website. So there's no way for valve to put an end to it. Next time look at the Url before you login.

🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥
20 minutes ago, Cool Fez said:

Next time look at the Url before you login.

...or just don't click links, ever. Even when torb send me links i tend to not click em

DanielDee

very questionable methods . and is probably why the site doesnt work. spamming from scam bots on there api amongst other things. you have to realise there are probably around 300 thousand transactions an hour on the classifieds. Dev doesnt know. he just deletes the logs .lol

maybe they should get a new one?

DanielDee

from a tech point of view. the blob is big :S and its always bad when tr ying to restore or backup up a database with an SHA date tag. Never works when processing thru mysql for some reason. Like the torrents on a site after a url change.
#Circus

leftyy
3 hours ago, DanielDee said:

yeah like i was saying. people dont read shit

very questionable methods . and is probably why the site doesnt work. spamming from scam bots on there api amongst other things. you have to realise there are probably around 300 thousand transactions an hour on the classifieds. Dev doesnt know. he just deletes the logs .lol

maybe they should get a new one?

from a tech point of view. the blob is big :S and its always bad when tr ying to restore or backup up a database with an SHA date tag. Never works when processing thru mysql for some reason. Like the torrents on a site after a url change.
#Circus

what are you even talking about?

Melancholy Sky
8 hours ago, berdo said:

After 2 years for asking for a pc i finally get a pc for Christmas and to celebrate i thought i should open some keys and the second case i get an unusual melted mop fragmented gluons (Green) 1 of 1 hat so i thought i should trade it. 

After looking for 2-3 hours i finally get a really nice dude with trading because im trying to get a rather festive hat disco beat down, he said he'll get one and trade, so he did but as i accepted the trade offer it was a bot that took my api key, little did i knew about the scam the dude explained what to do and how to, if he didn't help me out there my inventory could've been gone, but the deed was done so all i can do now is pray that valve actually does something about this and puts a stop to it.

Hear my cries valve for the hat that ive unboxed should be bestowed upon me by Gaben himself.
Berdo
if you want to see the hat i can send a pick to you just message me!

Unluckers but just know, valve won't and don't do anything. The days of dupes are long since gone. 

Knightfury69
45 minutes ago, leftyy said:

what are you even talking about?

hes drunk/ he often is

leftyy
2 hours ago, Knightfury69 said:

hes drunk/ he often is

So I've heard

WOCKSTAR_TOP_SCAMMER

HMMM WHO DID IT? OH ITS ME....

WOCKSTAR_TOP_SCAMMER

Suck Gabens Wrench For Returning Your Unusual HahahahaAH

WOCKSTAR_TOP_SCAMMER

3000 IQ

ce52917441aba3e8a47ffb1cffc64b98.png

Vader
1 hour ago, WOCKSTAR_TOP_SCAMMER said:

3000 IQ

ce52917441aba3e8a47ffb1cffc64b98.png

Imagine wasting an account just to post this

340974805_ScreenShot2020-01-12at8_26_33AM.png.146df52e3595a0841ae0bac515d7097f.png

WOCKSTAR_TOP_SCAMMER
37 minutes ago, Vader said:

Imagine wasting an account just to post this

340974805_ScreenShot2020-01-12at8_26_33AM.png.146df52e3595a0841ae0bac515d7097f.png

Do you really think that is mine acc?

WOCKSTAR_TOP_SCAMMER
12 hours ago, DanielDee said:

#Circus

you're not a hacker, you're just clown. don't disgrace so forget the password from your forum account.

WOCKSTAR_TOP_SCAMMER

While you make 10 keys per day from the trade. We make 1000 keys per day. Relax kids and I have already found a shadow buyer, so I dont care about ban hahaha. I just created this topic in order to make fun of you. There will always be a secret for you what serious people do. Your redistribution is to buy or sell something, find the item through premium bp. We manipulate the unusuals while you watching. All you can do is leave a negative rating on one of my accounts. Do you realize your pity? 😂

PS. Really soz for this acc cuz it's not mine. Well just imagine some dude come to backpack.tf and this forum to trade 1 ref for burning flames team captain and there's perma ban by moderator ahaha :DDD

rndmchrs
13 hours ago, WOCKSTAR_TOP_SCAMMER said:

While you make 10 keys per day from the trade. We make 1000 keys per day. Relax kids and I have already found a shadow buyer, so I dont care about ban hahaha. I just created this topic in order to make fun of you. There will always be a secret for you what serious people do. Your redistribution is to buy or sell something, find the item through premium bp. We manipulate the unusuals while you watching. All you can do is leave a negative rating on one of my accounts. Do you realize your pity? 😂

PS. Really soz for this acc cuz it's not mine. Well just imagine some dude come to backpack.tf and this forum to trade 1 ref for burning flames team captain and there's perma ban by moderator ahaha :DDD

its funny how you actually think you're powerful.

leftyy
16 hours ago, WOCKSTAR_TOP_SCAMMER said:

its funny how you actually think you're powerful.