Any ideas on what these glitched items sell for?

Pineapple Pizza

I have actually never in my trading career seen the first nor the third one, super unique gift wrapped untradables for sure. But on the first I would say list it for 300 keys, the second one for 200, and the third one for 250. Again, they're really unique wrapped untradables so just go with a high b/o and see who picks at them :3

5 hours ago, fenfen said:

I have actually never in my trading career seen the first nor the third one, super unique gift wrapped untradables for sure. But on the first I would say list it for 300 keys, the second one for 200, and the third one for 250. Again, they're really unique wrapped untradables so just go with a high b/o and see who picks at them :3

Theres 777 thousand of them. https://backpack.tf/stats/Unique/Full Head Of Steam/Non-Tradable/Craftable

11 hours ago, fenfen said:

This is helpful, thank you. 

i'm the milkman in the history of that bombonomicon. I cant talk about the other items, but i can say that I've done massive, massive amounts of research and sleuthing, and have concluded that the bomb is *****probably***** 1:1. I haven't found a trace even in collectors backpacks of another one. 

That said, realistically you probably wont get 100 keys for it, let alone 250. i think realistically its good at 50, since that's what i bought it for, and what i sold it for. 

In general, for the other two or most other wrapped glitched items, don't expect people to agree. ive had massive amounts of people tell me that theyre worth keys up the wazoo, and an equally massive amount tell me they wouldnt give me a scrap for it. the sampson skewer is a *little* bit of a different story, since you cant get that easily anymore, but this mostly applies to the head full of steam.

Archived