I apologize for the acts I have done.

THZ

A few days ago, I have made price suggestions without concrete proof of sales and was going off pure opinion, thus being very annoying for the mods who had to waste time on it. I apologize and hope the mods can forgive me and I wish to learn the proper way as soon as possible to atone for the sins I have done. Just a quick post to say “ sorry to everyone I have made mad and annoyed or sad this year, wish to have at least mutual relationships with everyone for a new year.” Sorry mods and kind people who told me what to do.

You have only made one suggestion... And the mistake you did is pretty much what every and all new pricing suggestor would do. As long you didn't talk back or be rude, you are fine. Just learn the lesson and don't repeat the same mistake :)  . People over here are more than happy to assist and help out new people around here. 

Feel free to join the discord. It's better to join there if you tend to make suggestions faster and better

On 12/31/2019 at 12:33 PM, THZ said:

A few days ago, I have made price suggestions without concrete proof of sales and was going off pure opinion, thus being very annoying for the mods who had to waste time on it. I apologize and hope the mods can forgive me and I wish to learn the proper way as soon as possible to atone for the sins I have done. Just a quick post to say “ sorry to everyone I have made mad and annoyed or sad this year, wish to have at least mutual relationships with everyone for a new year.” Sorry mods and kind people who told me what to do.

This is actually lowkey adorable.

You'll be fine, people do worse, like @Diamond jozu only has 3 of his 12 suggestions accepted https://backpack.tf/vote?page=1&creator=76561198112046826&state=0%2C1%2C2

Just get on the discord or ask here for advice or a guide on how to suggest! Everyone would be glad to help :)

Archived