Spell Listings

SanyGame

This has been asked for many times. You can already create buy orders with paint, KS effects and some other things. (see screenshot below)

*edit: the spell part is what has been asked for many times.

image.thumb.png.3e2522da82cbaf09c9e0364631df1ff4.png

15 minutes ago, 42isTooShort said:

This has been asked for many times. You can already create buy orders with paint, KS effects and some other things. (see screenshot below)

*edit: the spell part is what has been asked for many times.

image.thumb.png.3e2522da82cbaf09c9e0364631df1ff4.png

I mean only spells, i know about paint, killstreaks and other

i think if they added this it would break classified listings, everyone would be making buy orders for 1-2 keys above the items normal price, forcing bots and actual buyers way under and on sometimes the 3rd-4th page id imagine, it probably would be a bad idea.

3 hours ago, SanyGame said:

I mean only spells, i know about paint, killstreaks and other

My bad, I read your post too quickly and thought you were asking for that feature as well.

8 hours ago, Semper said:

i think if they added this it would break classified listings, everyone would be making buy orders for 1-2 keys above the items normal price, forcing bots and actual buyers way under and on sometimes the 3rd-4th page id imagine, it probably would be a bad idea.

Spells are not popular at all, not a big problem. Anyway, they can make separate page, like for killstreaks, "Spelled <Name>".

• 1 month later...

Archived