Bots ruining the economy

Ouch

The bots right now are all over the place and are ruining the prices of alot of items.

Unusuals that are priced at 17keys have buy orders from bots at 7 keys and so many people dont feel like paying 17 keys and that is damaging the economy big time. I'd like to hear some thoughts

And what now? You can't tell the bot owners to stop running them. I know you are trying to raise attention, but everyone (except Jose.gonzales.2007) knows that. That's just the sad truth

People pay for bots and put effort into them for a reason. It's because it's simply a convenience. If nobody used bots, they wouldn't be here. People simply prefer to send a bot an offer, wait 30 seconds, and have their hats. As opposed to sending an offer to a human being and wait somewhere between 1-12 hours before it gets accepted.

Oh my god. I had no idea that bots were so prevalent. This is a massive issue, we need SWAT asap, maybe even the military. I don't think I've ever seen anything this bad in my life, this could spell the end of human kind if we don't take care of this soon.

Archived