-Rep report processing

Snailiad

How long does it usually take for a false -rep report to get processed by staff? Haven't usually had to remove these, and i've been waiting over a day for a recent one to be removed, so any help would be nice.

Simply just wait cause these kinda reports will take some time as the bp.Tf mods are most likely buzy with somthing more important admin things and stuff. than removing a few -reps from a profile. For me it took like a week for them to remove some of them so dont worry about it to much :^) 

I admire how the guy has no qualms about posting screenshots of himself acting like he did

Special mention to the whole "Oh this bot buys for 34, so I'll offer you even less" 

3 hours ago, Knightfury69 said:

When 2 kids fight ...

i dont see where OP was fighting? Either ways, we only see OP getting an offer from this other person and declined it and then suddenly the other person became very salty. I mean i would decline the offer anyways

Oh boy, this guy. This raygreen guy was being the same way with me a couple days ago, when I wouldn't budge from an offer in pure he'd pay for my stash that we both agreed upon the day before. Kept getting more agitated and kept trying harder and harder to make me think that for some reason I should treat him as someone special and give him a discount, even though he's the one that came to me to buy it. REALLY wanted me to take his crappy 3rd gen TC for full price in a "mixed deal".

3 hours ago, SlamJam said:

Oh boy, this guy. This raygreen guy was being the same way with me a couple days ago, when I wouldn't budge from an offer in pure he'd pay for my stash that we both agreed upon the day before. Kept getting more agitated and kept trying harder and harder to make me think that for some reason I should treat him as someone special and give him a discount, even though he's the one that came to me to buy it. REALLY wanted me to take his crappy 3rd gen TC for full price in a "mixed deal".

Did he give you death threats and the whole "i have powerful friends who run bp.tf", "dude i'm livestreaming, watch what you say" speech as well?

16 minutes ago, Scott Bakula said:

From the -rep:

https://imgur.com/a/w9HENSN

Read it and you'll quickly conclude that they're both children about it all.

I accept the fact that I didn't really treat the scenario the best I could. This post was made for trying to figure out how long I had to wait for an invalid -trust to be removed, though, and if anyone else was having the same issue potentially with wait times.

• Snailiad locked this topic

Archived