I can't sell tradable item

zxc

This happened to me a while ago with one of my stranges...  All you can do is wait. It shouldn't take more than a day or two to fix itself. BUT, some people say that if you trade it to an alt account then trade it back it gets fixed instantly. Give that a shot if you have an alt.

Did you just put a KS kit from the SCM or your own tour drop on it? iirc adding killstreak kits from the SCM that have the 7 day trading restriction to a tradable item will give that item the same 7 day trade restriction. Bp.tf seems to not always show that the item is untradable when the item is untradable due to the 7 day thing.

If that isnt the problem then yeah it's probably a bug that you might need to make a bug report about

Just a simple API error not updating your backpack correctly, it will fix in time, but if you're interested in trading spelled items id recommend Joining a spell discord to get started as its much easier than trying to find someone in tf2 on a trade server or in-game, below is an Invite to a discord server for such things, join if you wish.

https://discord.gg/XWr8hM (Invite expires after a day)

Hope this helped somewhat.

• 7 months later...

Archived