Question Regarding the Hat Glitch

redyoshi

thought about doing some hat glitch combos, and was wondering if letch's LED or the liquidators lid would glitch with the corona australis.  not quite sure on how the hat glitch works entirely, but i do know it at least requires a full head region hat to work.

Corona Australis can be quickswitched as it is whole head, so yeah you can do it with any hat

but whether it looks appealing at all will be another issue

2 hours ago, Uncle Dang said:

Corona Australis can be quickswitched as it is whole head, so yeah you can do it with any hat

but whether it looks appealing at all will be another issue

I just tested on Loadout.tf with both the LED and the Lid, and they both are practically hidden underneath the Corona.

I'd say go for it!

If you're going for unu combos then yeah go for it, but unique ones would be a bit of a waste of a slot imo

Here's how they look if you don't feel like going on loadout.tf, Lid is invisible and LED baaarely clips on the sides and around the eye.

https://imgur.com/a/ozzeRhD

OK, so, lets say I offer you a hat with a specific effect. We agree on a price. I add that hat.....then I come up with some stupid explanation that I mis-clicked and can we do the trade again.......  but the second time, I add in the same hat but with a much cheaper effect.

Thats one example.

8 hours ago, duckDecoy said:

Can someone explain what quickswitching hats means?  I have seen it on a couple of threads recently

its when u use "+quickswitch" in the console to equip 2 items that normally wouldnt be equipable together. this is mostly done with full head cosmetics. mostly useful for virgins and their 50 billion unusuals

Archived