All quickswitchable miscs?

ZealLad77

Hey! I need help knowing 

1.) What these quickswitch miscs can do and 

2.) Which hats are quickswitchable

So far, I know the Blast Defense, Herald's Helm, Gauzed Gaze and Frag Proof Fragger are all quickswitch miscs. Does the Mask of the Shaman also fall into this category?

I mean that's more so the wiki not having been updated than it being conflicting, someone should probs update that tho 

23 minutes ago, pot head wabbit said:

the tf2 wiki has very conflicting info it seems since the truckers goes in the hat slot

I was actually wondering last night if the trucker's topper can be quickswitched. Equip region info is conflicting, but I've never seen anyone do it or advertise one as such. Can anyone test?

1 hour ago, Buddy said:

I was actually wondering last night if the trucker's topper can be quickswitched. Equip region info is conflicting, but I've never seen anyone do it or advertise one as such. Can anyone test?

Doesn't work, I tried it. I wonder if it used to be quickswitchable because I could have sworn that it still was. Must've been updated when I wasn't looking. As far as I know everything else on that wiki list is accurate. 

Thank's, everyone I really appreciate the replies! My other question was if all these entire head-region hats STAY after being quickswitched which is what I've been told, the one I'm really curious about being the Mask of The Shaman

41 minutes ago, Brother Spook said:

Thank's, everyone I really appreciate the replies! My other question was if all these entire head-region hats STAY after being quickswitched which is what I've been told, the one I'm really curious about being the Mask of The Shaman

Yes the Mask of The Shaman is included.

Basically, there are 2 ways to quickswitch. The "hard" way works with literally any hat, not just these, but it involves disconnecting your internet and doesn't stay. The "easy" way, which does stay, can only be done with these hats. It's a bit complicated to recite here, so I found this guide that explains it: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=862408180

Also, of particular note for the Mask of the Shaman, Blast Defense, Herald's Helm, Gauzed Gaze, and maybe some others I don't remember, this can be done with Unusual versions to stack effects as you normally would any other misc

The Trucker's Topper stopped working with this a while ago, the wiki just hasn't been updated

On 12/5/2019 at 10:53 AM, pot head wabbit said:

the tf2 wiki has very conflicting info it seems since the truckers goes in the hat slot

Well it depends, certain hats can go into multiple slots

Archived