What would be a good price to sell my electrostatic frenchman’s beret for?

ChrisPy Bacon

On my account, Nekroman37, I bought a duped electrostatic frenchman’s beret off the steam market for 50 bucks. What would be a good price to sell it for?

Def not $179.99, try scrap auctions and see what you can get. Just because a hat is 1/1 doesnt mean its desirable, especially not an electrostatic.

Maybe I'm wrong tho, I think some kid downgraded his nebula trans for an electrostat aviators assassin and like 50k in sweets thinking he could profit.

He couldn't.

8 hours ago, Brown said:

Def not $179.99, try scrap auctions and see what you can get. Just because a hat is 1/1 doesnt mean its desirable, especially not an electrostatic.

Maybe I'm wrong tho, I think some kid downgraded his nebula trans for an electrostat aviators assassin and like 50k in sweets thinking he could profit.

He couldn't.

I mean, I wasn't the one selling it on marketplace. If you read the title, it says I own the duped one. The one on marketplace is clean

1 hour ago, ChrisPy Bacon said:

I mean, I wasn't the one selling it on marketplace. If you read the title, it says I own the duped one. The one on marketplace is clean

Oh, weird, never knew if bp counted duped versions as existing or not. It only showed one existing in the premium search, which was duped

1 hour ago, Brown said:

Oh, weird, never knew if bp counted duped versions as existing or not. It only showed one existing in the premium search, which was duped

hats from marketplace inventories sometimes dont show up on premium search or on normal stats page counts.. the one u saw is the one the guy has .. the one on mp is a separate one that doesnt show up on premium

5 hours ago, Knightfury69 said:

hats from marketplace inventories sometimes dont show up on premium search or on normal stats page counts.. the one u saw is the one the guy has .. the one on mp is a separate one that doesnt show up on premium

Yea, but when I go to the marketplace one the history shows up just fine. Its probably because crispys bp is private lol, guess I'll only know if bp counts two dupes as one hat when he goes unprivate

3 hours ago, Brown said:

Yea, but when I go to the marketplace one the history shows up just fine. Its probably because crispys bp is private lol, guess I'll only know if bp counts two dupes as one hat when he goes unprivate

This is my account for forums, my actual account is Nekroman37 

Archived