Plot Twist

Miami Nights Bat Hat

Plot Twist

Just got an offer of a Miami Nights Bat Hat (currently unpriced) for one of my unusuals and I was wondering what other people would price it at.

bob_the_nailer
4 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

I'd say 15 keys and dropping.

May I ask what you are using as reference, since I've never seen a Miami Nights Bat hat for sale either here or in the Steam Community Market?

Scott Bakula
8 hours ago, bob_the_nailer said:

May I ask what you are using as reference, since I've never seen a Miami Nights Bat hat for sale either here or in the Steam Community Market?

You look at what other effects are going for.

For example, on the SCM there are several Circling Peace Sign ones sitting unsold at 15-16 on the SCM. Also in that range there are Orbiting Fire, Massed Flies, and Kill-A-Watt ones not selling. The ones that do sell wind up selling for about 13 keys. As Miami Nights is of a similar tier, it's easy to extrapolate a general value. It's also pegged as dropping as since it is from the most recent case, and a mercenary grade hat at that, more and more will keep being unboxed, driving down the value further.

Just because you've got the only one out on the market does not make the hat worth that much more. Hell, you're asking more for your hat than the Purple Energy sellers.

ChrisPy Bacon

Maybe 17 keys. Miami is a low-mid tier effect in some situations, and that’s about what I’d pay for it.