price recommendation

soloti

im trying to sell a pink as hell searing plasma scotsman's stovepipe, but to my knowledge it's been duped to high hell and apparently that can be a huge turnoff for people, or at least devalue it by a shit ton. what would be a decent price for this unusual?

For the price I would try 17. But for the listing you made saying its lower than backpack price... it's not. The range is 16 to 21, that makes people think 16 is backpack price and that's what they try to get it for. 

And also. It doesn't matter if it's duped... I'm sorry you're running into desperate buyers that want to drive the price down so they can make more profit. As I said, it's just a method for buyers to try to get the price to go down.

2 hours ago, soloti said:

im trying to sell a pink as hell searing plasma scotsman's stovepipe, but to my knowledge it's been duped to high hell and apparently that can be a huge turnoff for people, or at least devalue it by a shit ton. what would be a decent price for this unusual?

in all honesty take whatever u can lol stovepipe isn't uber popular, and searing is really meh. but duped shouldnt matter 1 bit on such a low tier

8 hours ago, Nikspy said:

For the price I would try 17. But for the listing you made saying its lower than backpack price... it's not. The range is 16 to 21, that makes people think 16 is backpack price and that's what they try to get it for. 

And also. It doesn't matter if it's duped... I'm sorry you're running into desperate buyers that want to drive the price down so they can make more profit. As I said, it's just a method for buyers to try to get the price to go down.

thank you :]
also, thats my bad. i was under the impression the price that it shows in the corner when you look at it in your backpack was backpack price. whoops.

Archived